To support our growing global aquafeed business Skretting ARC is looking for candidates for the position as: Trainee Nutrition
You will :
– Get full ‘on the job’ training, tailored to your skills and potential available future positions.
– Become responsible for a specific project or set of projects related to fish nutrition, depending on your background.
You will have the opportunity to :
– Get acquainted with an exciting and fast growing business.
– Work in a progressive and highly innovative environment.
You have :
– Recently finished a MSc with above average grades in aquaculture nutrition or equivalent.
– A hands-on and target oriented mentality.
– A creative and innovative mindset.
– Excellent interaction and communication skills
We offer :
– A two years contract with excellent conditions.
– The opportunity to develop your skills further in an international company.
– The possibility to continue your career in one of the Skretting Operating Companies world wide (including Skretting ARC) after successfully finishing the trainee programme
The working language is English. For further information please contact Leo Nankervis, Salmonid Nutrition Team Leader Skretting ARC, e-mail: email@example.com
Applications are invited from candidates with the described skills and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter describing your motivation for this position by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Application deadline: April 25, 2014