Oferta de treball a Escòcia.
Food Certification International Ltd (FCI) is an independent, fully accredited certification &
inspection body based in Inverness, Scotland. Operating internationally, FCI can offer
certification and inspection services for a broad range of standards, including GlobalG.A.P.
Integrated Farm Assurance (v4), Global G.A.P. Compound Feed Manufacturers (v2), Product
Geographical Indication(PGI), Code of Good Practice(CoGP) and both the Marine Stewardship
Council’s (MSC) Sustainable Fishing and Chain of Custody standards. FCI are currently taking
applications for the position of Aquaculture Administrator.
Reporting to the Scheme Administrator be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring
that all inspections/audits are carried out timeously. Also be responsible for production of
certificates for all schemes and travel arrangements outside the UK.
– Proven administration experience
– Must be a strong team player but also show ability to work on own initiative
– Proven excellent communication skills
– Prove excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
– Proven ability to plan and co-ordinate under pressure
– Prove excellent time management
– Proven ability to meet deadlines
– Proven language and written abilities in English essential
– IT/ databases literate – MS Office programs
– Flexibility to work odd hours and undertake international travel
Offer expiry date: 2013-08-08